DON’T MISS: All-new and redesigned vehicles for 2021
The NissanConnect® Services app brings remote access, security, and convenience features from your Nissan to your compatible iPhone or Apple Watch. Start your engine, set customizable alerts, and get vehicle information – all without taking out your keys.
Take advantage of the following available features with your subscription:
Access critical vehicle functions from nearly anywhere. NissanConnect Services can:
– Start or stop your vehicle
– Lock or unlock your doors
– Honk your vehicle’s horn
– Flash your vehicle’s lights
Add peace of mind to your drive. In an emergency, NissanConnect Services can:
– Automatically connect you to emergency services in the event of a collision
– Send roadside assistance to your location
– Provide live, hands-free emergency assistance via voice call at the touch of a button
– Help police locate your vehicle in the unfortunate event that it is stolen
Set unique alerts for your Nissan. NissanConnect Services can notify you:
– When your vehicle is driven outside or inside of a specified boundary
– When your vehicle is driven outside of a set time
– When your vehicle is driven over a specified speed
– When your vehicle is driven outside of an allowed area
Make every drive more comfortable and confident. NissanConnect Services can:
– Send software and map updates to your vehicle
– Connect you with a live, professionally-trained concierge team
– Locate your vehicle, whether it’s parked or en route
– Provide status updates about your vehicle
This app requires an active subscription to NissanConnect Services, which is included with the purchase of a new, compatible Nissan vehicle. To access or start your subscription, visit owners.nissanusa.com.
New Car Tech Delivered Weekly...
Get all the latest in New Car Tech via email. Once a week.